Stay Safe Program
• The importance of responsibility and respect while being accountable for yourself
• The importance of setting and following safety rules when on your own
• How to stay safe at home and within the community
• How to prepare for, recognize and respond to unexpected situations (e.g., inclement weather, strangers, and unanticipated visits)
• Basic first aid skills $45 Registration Fee (Light lunch) For Ages 9+
Location: Nourish Community Hub (16 York Street, Cannington)
MUST register in advance Cash, cheque (made out to “Nourish”), or email $ transfer accepted in advance
Live On Location view all...
This Wednesday meet Pete Walker when KX96 is live on location between 4pm and 7pm from Fraser Ford for their Now or Never Sale, with 5 super deals on 5 vehicles and a chance to score tickets to see Carrie Underwood at the Scotiabank Arena on October 14th. Located at King and Thornton in Oshawa.Read more ...