Fundraiser Car Show
Steven Zivkovich's Details
- Steven is an athlete with Autisim who plays for the Canadian Champion Durham Falcons Special Olympics Softball Team based in Durham Region.
- The Durham Falcons won the Gold medal last summer at the Special Olympics Canadian Games held just outside Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- The Durham Falcons were one of two teams chosen to represent Canada at a International Special Olympics Softball Tournament this Augusts in Nashville, Tennesse.
- Each player is responsible for raising $1000 to go towards their expenses (Chartered Bus, Hotel, Entrance Fee). Any money raised above the $1000 mark we be forwarded on to other players who might need help raising money.
More Car Show Details
- We are asking for a $5 entrance donation per vehicle.
- All cars are welcome from 1900 – 2019, come show off your ride.
- First 50 cars will receive a free grab bag.
- Tuesday July 16th is the date (rain date will be Tuesday July 23rd).
- Peoples Choice Award for Best/Favourite Classic and Special Interest Cars.
- 1600 Champlain Ave, Whitby (Corner of Thickson and Champlain)
Live On Location view all...
This Saturday meet Pete Walker when KX96 is live on location between 2pm and 6pm at the Telus Store in Whitby. You could win a bunch of great prizes, inlcuding your very own peace of mind plan for 2 years at the Telus Store at Baldwin, north of Taunton in Whitby.
This Friday meet Tim Lawrence when KX96 is live on location between 2pm and 5pm at Whitby Ribfest. Featuring live entertainment, a midway, marketplace, tons of ribs, KX96 prizes and more! Stop by the Victoria Fields, south of Iroquois Park Arena in Whitby.