Fundraiser Car Show
Tuesday 16 July 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
Hits : 121
Steven Zivkovich's Details
- Steven is an athlete with Autisim who plays for the Canadian Champion Durham Falcons Special Olympics Softball Team based in Durham Region.
- The Durham Falcons won the Gold medal last summer at the Special Olympics Canadian Games held just outside Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- The Durham Falcons were one of two teams chosen to represent Canada at a International Special Olympics Softball Tournament this Augusts in Nashville, Tennesse.
- Each player is responsible for raising $1000 to go towards their expenses (Chartered Bus, Hotel, Entrance Fee). Any money raised above the $1000 mark we be forwarded on to other players who might need help raising money.
More Car Show Details
- We are asking for a $5 entrance donation per vehicle.
- All cars are welcome from 1900 – 2019, come show off your ride.
- First 50 cars will receive a free grab bag.
- Tuesday July 16th is the date (rain date will be Tuesday July 23rd).
- Peoples Choice Award for Best/Favourite Classic and Special Interest Cars.
- 1600 Champlain Ave, Whitby (Corner of Thickson and Champlain)
Location 1600 Champlain Ave, Whitby (Corner of Thickson and Champlain)
Contact Brian Cox